Dr. Jessica Fritz, AP, DACM (c) graduated from the Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin (AOMA) Graduate School of Integrative Medicine in 2005. She specializes in fertility, pregnancy, pediatric acupuncture and Japanese acupuncture. With over a decade of clinical experience, Dr. Fritz utilizes Chinese herbs, Japanese acupuncture techniques as well as Tui Na bodywork in an integrative understanding of Chinese medicine. Dr. Fritz lived in Beijing, China for several years where she studied Mandarin and practiced Tai Chi and Kung Fu. Dr. Fritz is a doctoral candidate and will complete her Doctorate in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in 2021.
Dr. Fritz has taught Tui Na, Japanese Acupuncture, Gynecology, Herbal Theory and Tai Chi at the East West College of Natural Medicine since 2017.
She is the owner and practitioner of Root Therapies, Chinese Medicine and Herbal Apothecary in Sarasota, Florida.
Education and Professional Certifications:
· Pacific College of Health and Sciences, Doctoral Candidate, DACM (c) 2021
· AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine, Masters (MAOM) 2005
· University of Maryland, Masters in Anthropology (MAA) 1999
· Licensed Acupuncture Physician (Florida AP3854)
· Certified in Acupuncture Point Injection Therapy (APIT)